PH Molds Limited is an industry-leading custom injection molder and manufacturer of plastic products & assemblies located in Pitt Meadows, BC. We have earned a strong reputation in the plastic injection molding industry by manufacturing technically challenging molds / parts and fully completed products.
At PH Molds we know that people are one of our most important assets. When you join PH Molds you are joining a dedicated, hard-working, and passionate team. We value our employees and often celebrate their successes through employee appreciation days and other company sponsored events. PH Molds is very proud to have multiple 5, 10, 15 and 20+ year employees.
Reporting to the Controller, the Admin/Accounting Clerk is responsible for general administrative and accounting duties including production data entry, accounts payable processing, AR Invoice generation, greeting visitors & answering phones.
- High school diploma
- 1+ years related experience and/or post secondary courses in business administration
Typical Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal communications (written and spoken English)
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency with office software programs including: word processing, spreadsheet & email
- Ability to type 60 wpm maintaining accuracy & strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of standard automated office systems
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, and do basic mathematical calculations
- Business writing skills
- Ability to use initiative in organizing and prioritizing personal work routines
- Positive, energetic & driven personality
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in an ERP system
- A great sense of humour